A Certificate That Could Change Your Entire Trajectory
“What set HBAP apart was a deeply immersive experience that developed novel skills, as well as a highly engaged network of industry leaders—in every imaginable field—that is continuing to have profound impacts on my career trajectory over time.”
Start Dates and Deadlines
“I wanted to make a major change as I could see other industries embracing change more rapidly and with more transparency and opportunity. I applied to Harvard Business Analytics Program as a way to catapult myself in a new direction. I wanted to be on the right side of digital transformation.”
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- There is no minimum work requirement, though ideal candidates will have significant experience in a professional setting.
- Quantitative experience is not required but will be vital to your success.
- Have one or more years of experience working in an English-speaking environment.
- Hold a certificate or degree from an English-speaking institution.
- Take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- At least one letter of recommendation, preferably from a professional contact (maximum of two letters accepted)
- Current professional resume
- One essay: Please explain your objectives and goals as they relate to attending this program. Additionally, describe what you think other program participants may learn from you (i.e., perspectives, skills, expertise). 500 words recommended.
- Nonrefundable application fee of $75