A Certificate That Could Change Your Entire Trajectory
Start Dates and Deadlines
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required. Candidates without a bachelor’s degree should demonstrate significant work experience including leadership impact.
- Ideal candidates should have significant experience in a professional setting, especially in roles that demonstrate leadership capabilities.
- Quantitative experience is not required but will be vital to your success.
- Have one or more years of experience working in an English-speaking environment.
- Hold a certificate or degree from an English-speaking institution.
- Take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- At least one letter of recommendation from a professional reference (maximum of two letters accepted).
- Current professional resume (maximum of 6 pages).
- Statement of purpose: In approximately 500 words, please explain your career objectives and goals as they relate to attending this program. Below is a checklist of topics on which to focus as you prepare your statement.
- Why is the Harvard Business Analytics Program right for you at this moment? Describe your commitment to this rigorous program. Be specific.
- How does this program fit your specific career goals?
- What does your professional background and perspective bring to the program?
- Nonrefundable application fee of $75. Speak to an enrollment counselor if you are interested in receiving an application fee waiver before you submit your application.