A Certificate That Could Change Your Entire Trajectory
Start Dates and Deadlines
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- There is no minimum work requirement, though ideal candidates will have significant experience in a professional setting.
- Quantitative experience is not required but will be vital to your success.
- Have one or more years of experience working in an English-speaking environment.
- Hold a certificate or degree from an English-speaking institution.
- Take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- At least one letter of recommendation, preferably from a professional contact (maximum of two letters accepted)
- Current professional resume
- One essay: Please explain your objectives and goals as they relate to attending this program. Additionally, describe what you think other program participants may learn from you (i.e., perspectives, skills, expertise). 500 words recommended.
- Nonrefundable application fee of $75